- Cohen, L., 1999. Train go sorry. Bridgewater, NJ: Replica Books.
- Solomon, A., 2014. Far from the tree. Vintage.
- The silent child. 2017. Directed by C. Overton. [film]
- Disabilityconfident.dwp.gov.uk. 2021. Disability Confident.] Available at: https://disabilityconfident.dwp.gov.uk
- The Dyslexia Association. 2021. Available at: https://www.dyslexia.uk.net
- HUNT, V. et al., 2020. Diversity wins: How inclusion matters. Chicago, IL: McKinsey & Company. Available from: https://www.mckinsey.com/~/media/McKinsey/Featured%20Insights/Diversity%20and%20Inclusion/Diversity%20wins%20How%20inclusion%20matters/Diversity-wins-How-inclusion-matters-vF.pdf
- HUNT, V., LAYTON, D. and PRINCE, S., 2015. Why Diversity Matters. Chicago, IL: McKinsey & Company. Available from: https://www.mckinsey.com/business-functions/organization/our-insights/why-diversity-matters
- HUNT, V. et al., 2018. Delivering through diversity. Chicago, IL: McKinsey & Company. Available from: https://www.mckinsey.com/business-functions/organization/our-insights/delivering-through-diversity
- OGUK, 2021. OGUK Diversity & Inclusion Survey Report. London: OGUK. Available from: https://oguk.org.uk/product/diversity-and-inclusion-report
- LISWOOD, L.,2009. The loudest duck. New Jersey: Wiley
- Equality Act 2010: guidance
- TV2, 2017. All that we share. 22 March. Available from: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=jD8tjhVO1Tc
- ACCENTURE, 2017. Inclusion starts with I. 23 June. Available from: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2g88Ju6nkcg
- PIXAR SPARKSHORTS, 2019. Purl.4 February. Available from: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=B6uuIHpFkuo
- DELOITTE, 2015. Respect and inclusion at Deloitte. 6 June. Available from: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7G0OUHnCudw
- SKILLS DEVELOPMENT SCOTLAND, 2021. Skills development scotland. Glasgow: Skills Development Scotland. Available from: https://www.skillsdevelopmentscotland.co.uk/
- MCGREGOR-SMITH, 2017. Race in the workplace. London: Gov.uk. Available from: https://assets.publishing.service.gov.uk/government/uploads/system/uploads/attachment_data/file/594336/race-in-workplace-mcgregor-smith-review.pdf
- IJEOMA, O., 2018. So you want to talk about race. London: Seal press
- HIRSCH, A., 2018. Brit(ish). London: Vintage.
- DIANGELO, R., 2018. White fragility: why it’s so hard for white people to talk about racism. Beacon Press.
- AKALA, 2019. Natives: Race and Class in the Ruins of Empire. Two Roads.
- RUTHERFORD, A., 2020. How to argue with a racist: History, science, race and reality. W&N
- EDDO-LODGE, R., 2018. Why I’m no longer talking to white people about race. Bloomsbury publishing
- 13th, 2020. [television]. Netflix
- Scotland, Slavery and Statues, 2020. [television]. London: BBC
- Afbe.org.uk. 2021. Home – Association For BME Engineers (AFBE-UK). Available at: https://www.afbe.org.uk
- GOV.UK, 2021. Ethnicity facts and figures. London: Gov.uk. Available from: https://www.ethnicity-facts-figures.service.gov.uk
- GOV.UK, 2017. Race in the workplace: The McGregor-Smith Review. London: Gov.uk. Available from: https://www.gov.uk/government/publications/race-in-the-workplace-the-mcgregor-smith-review
- SHOOK, S. and SWEET, J., 2018. When she rises, we all rise. Dublin: Accenture. Available from: https://www.accenture.com/_acnmedia/PDF-73/Accenture-When-She-Rises-We-All-Rise.pdf
- THE ADVOCATES FOR HUMAN RIGHTS, 2018. Promoting Gender Diversity and Inclusion in the Oil, Gas and Mining Extractive Industries. Minnapolis, MI: The Advocates for Human Rights. Available from: https://unece.org/fileadmin/DAM/energy/images/CMM/CMM_CE/AHR_gender_diversity_report_FINAL.pdf
- Axisnetwork.co.uk. 2021. Available at: https://www.axisnetwork.co.uk
- Womensbusinesscouncil.co.uk. 2021. Women’s Business Council. Available at: https://www.womensbusinesscouncil.co.uk
- Women in Science and Engineering. 2021. Available at: https://www.wisecampaign.org.uk
- GOV.UK, 2019. Diversity and inclusion strategy 2019 to 2023.
- SCOTT, L., 2020. The double X economy: The epic potential of empowering women. Faber & Faber
- ADICHIE, C.N., 2017. Dear Ijeawele, or a Feminist Manifesto in Fifteen Suggestions: The Inspiring Guide to Raising a Feminist. Fourth Estate
- LIPMAN, J., 2018. That’s what she said: What men need to know. London: John Murray
- SHERIDAN, S., 2021. Where are the Women?: A Guide to an Imagined Scotland. Edinburgh: Historic Environment Scotland.
- BROWNE, J., 2015. The Glass Closet: Why Coming Out is Good Business. WH Allen
- GOV.UK, 2021. Search and compare gender pay gap data. London: Gov.uk. Available from: https://gender-pay-gap.service.gov.uk
- AXIS NETWORK, 2020. Resources. Aberdeen: Axis Network. Available from: https://www.axisnetwork.co.uk/resources
- LOUIS, E., 2020. Who killed my father. Vintage
- TALUSAN, M., 1900. Fairest: A memoir. Penguin Random House USA Fourpillarsuk.org. 2021. Four Pillars – Supporting Grampians LGBT+ Community. Available at: https://www.fourpillarsuk.org
- Mind.org.uk. 2021. Home. Available at: https://www.mind.org.uk
- Seemescotland.org. 2021. See Me is Scotland’s Programme to tackle mental health stigma and discrimination. Available at: www.seemescotland.org
- SYED, M., 2019. Rebel Ideas: The Power of Diverse Thinking. London: John Murray
- MARTIN, S., and MARKS, J., 2019. Messengers: Who We Listen To, Who We Don’t, And Why. Cornerstone Digital
- BANAJI, M.R. and GREENWALD, A.G.,2016. Blind spot: hidden biases of good people. New York, NY: Bantam Books
- ROBBINS, S.L., 2019. What if? Short stories to spark inclusion and diversity dialogue. Nicholas Brealey Publishing THE ROYAL SOCIETY, 2015. Understanding unconsious bias. 17 November. Available from: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=dVp9Z5k0dEE